Toronto International Festival of Authors Takes Flight September 21 – October 1, 2023
The Toronto International Festival of Authors (TIFA) invites your imagination to take flight September 21 – October 1, 2023 at Harbourfront Centre. Meet and discover your favourite story creators through readings, conversations, workshops, performances and free activities for all ages. This 2023 Festival offers over 200 events and activities, many of them free, featuring authors and artists from 30+ nations.
Over 11 days, join us and discover your next great read; witness discussion of vital issues of the day from panels of experts in Critical Conversations; soar through the Toronto sky on an interactive swing set and aerial performance by All or Nothing; satisfy your food cravings through book-related tastings, readings and food-writing experiences; enjoy free exhibitions, interactive installations and a visit to the bookstore. Alongside the core programme, the Festival presents TIFA Kids, offering dozens of events, workshops and activities for readers who are young and/or young at heart. For the full programme lineup, visit FestivalOfAuthors.ca.
- 1 Festival Tote bag
- 1 limited edition commemorative TIFA mug
- 2 Festival Weekend Passes (weekend of choice during the festival)
- 8 books featured at the 2023 Toronto International Festival of Authors (some of which will be signed by the author).
Prize Values: Total package valued at approximately $400.00
Book titles include:
- The Double Life of Benson Yu by Kevin Chong
- The Light at the End of the World by Siddhartha Deb
- Truth Telling by Michelle Good
- The Story of Us by Catherine Hernandez
- Much Ado About Nada by Uzma Jalaluddin
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Dumplings, edited by John Lorinc
- Song of the Sparrow by Tara Maclean
- Sing, Nightingale by Marie Hélène Poitras
- Bonesmith by Nicki Pau Preto
Follow Toronto International Festival of Authors for more!
Never miss a story.
Get the latest TIFA news delivered straight to your inbox.
No purchase necessary. Mathematical skill testing question required. Open to residents of Ontario in the Greater Toronto Area who have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the start of the Contest Period. To enter click here to read the contest rules and information regarding alternate modes of entry. Contest opens at 9:00 a.m. ET on August 29, 2023 and closes at 9:00 a.m. ET on September 12, 2023. Limit of one entry per person per day. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. One (1) prize available to be won, consisting of a Toronto International Festival of Authors bundle (ARV $400.00 CAD). To enter and for complete prize information and contest rules visit here.